By entering the website of IOL Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IOL), you have
While using our website you may provide us certain information which personally identifies
you, such as your name, email address, or billing information, or other data (together
IOL does not seek personal information relating to confidential medical facts, racial or
ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
IOL respects the privacy of entity/ individual visiting website of IOL and IOL is committed
is committed to take reasonable precautions to protect information of such entity/
individual visitors and IOL with all legal, regulatory and/or contractual obligations
related to data privacy.
This policy covers the processing, storage and access to Information as required under lawful
and/or contractual activities with IOL or otherwise required in the normal course of
business. It describes IOLs policies and procedures on the collection, storage, usage and
disclosure of Information provided/received by IOL and meets the applicable legal
This policy applies to Information collected and processed by IOL consisting of following:
- such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed
by IOL , consisting of:
However, this policy does not cover information that is freely available or accessible
in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law
for the time being in force.
IOL shall collect and use Information for legitimate business purposes in order:
- Phone number
- Marital status
- that a visitor may download product information and make optimal advantage of certain
other features of IOL website;
- to respond and to provide interactive services to visitors on their e-mail address,
postal address etc.
- to seek the visitor’s feedback or to contact the visitor in relation to the services
offered on IOL website;
- to process orders placed by visitors.
- to address the queries and other concerns submitted by the visitors;
- to carry out IOL obligations in relation to any agreement that the visitor may have with
- to anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to the visitor;
- to create products or services that may meet the visitor’s needs;
- to improve IOL operations, and communicate with visitor/s about IOL products, services
- IOL shall collect only minimum Information required to meet the purposes mentioned in
this policy. Neither IOL nor its representatives shall be responsible for the
authenticity of such Information provided by the visitor/s. As normal business practice,
IOL may collect Information in order to enable the secure online authentication,
interaction and transaction with visitors. This may include the installation of cookies
and the collection of other session data.