This is to inform you that the members of the Company in its Annual General Meeting held on 24 September 2011 at the Registered office of the Company, Trident Complex, Raikot Road, Barnala, have approved the following matters by way of passing the ordinary/special resolutions unanimously:
1. Adoption of the audited Balance Sheet as at 31 March 2011 and Profit & Loss Account for the year ended on that date alongwith the Reports of the Auditors and Directors thereon.
2. Appointment of Mr Ravi Pratap Singh as director of the Company, who retires by rotation and being eligible offered himself for re-appointment.
3. Appointment of Mr Yogesh Goel as director of the Company, who retires by rotation and being eligible offered herself for re-appointment.
4. Re-appointment of M/s S C Vasudeva & Co., Chartered Accountants, New Delhi as Statutory Auditors of the Company
5. Appointment of Mr Kanwal Pushkarnath Pandita as a director of the Company liable to retire by rotation, who was appointed as an additional director on the Board w.e.f. 16.08.2010.
6. Appointment of Mr Vijay Singla as a director of the Company liable to retire by rotation, who was appointed as an additional director on the Board w.e.f. 11.07.2011.
7. Approval to revise the remuneration of Mr Varinder Gupta, Managing Director of the Company with effect from 11 August 2010 for his remaining tenure i.e. upto 31 August 2012.
8. Approval to revise the remuneration of Mr R K Thukral, Executive Director of the Company with effect from 11 August 2010 upto 11 July 2011.
9. Appointment of Mr Vijay Singla as Director (Works) of the Company for a period of five years w.e.f 11.07.2011
10. Approval to the merger of G Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited subject to the approval of BIFR with the Company.
11. Approval to issue and allot upto an aggregate of 4,34,500 Equity shares of the face value of
10 each to persons who are members of G Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited in the share exchange ratio of 1:20 as per the scheme to be approved by BIFR.